CNC Training Workshop
| MicroKinetics offers a two day
workshop designed to introduce you to CNC machining using MicroKinetics
equipment. This course provides participants with "hands-on"
experience through instruction, demonstrations, and discussion.
An experienced member of our training staff will guide attendees
through the process of designing and making metal parts.
| Since class size is limited, we
can tailor certain aspects of the instruction to your specific
| If you would like to learn more
about CNC or you are an accomplished CNC machinist and would like
to learn MicroKinetics' systems, this class is the one for you.
- What are G & M codes? And how do I use
- Step-by step, how to design and make a part.
- How to select and change your cutting tool.
- How to save part programs for repeated use.
- Setting the feedrates right.
- Locating the starting point.
- Home referenceing using the limit switch
- Tool changes and offsets.
- How to use subroutines, macros and their
- How to use parametric programming
- Importing DXF file
and CNC Lathe 1236 training classes now forming.
for more information or check out the links below.
here to let us know that you would like to enroll in a CNC
training workshop. A member of our training staff will contact you to
discuss your training goals and schedule a date convenient for both you and the instructor. We save a portion
of the workshop to address the specific needs of the attendees. Click
the following links to obtain more information.